Traveling in Your Plans?
Don’t be caught off guard if a death happens abroad.
We are here when you need us.
For 24/7 assistance, call 1.844.566.1937
Worldwide Travel Assistance Plan
If a death occurs while someone is out of the country or even just out of town, returning the deceased to their home can be expensive and complicated. Our plan takes care of all the details and associated costs.
When someone with coverage dies 100 kilometers or more away from home, one toll-free phone call is all it takes to bring them home. Help is on standby 24/7 and will immediately initiate the steps for a quick and safe return.
Travel Plan Services Include
- Location of a funeral home in the city where the death occurs and payment for transporting the body to the selected firm
- Coordination of specific body preparation based on wishes of the deceased or the person responsible for funeral arrangements
- Coverage of all costs for preparation and transportation of the body to the funeral home of choice in the city were the funeral will take place
- Processing the death certificate
- Arrangements and coverage of all costs incurred for paperwork required if death occurs in a foreign country
- If necessary, transportation costs for a companion traveling with the Participant to return home with the deceased
- If necessary, transportation costs for next-of-kin to the location of the deceased and return trip with the mortal remains
- If necessary, travel expenses (lodging and food) associated with the trip to return home with the deceased
Only the Best
The Worldwide Travel Assistance Plan has contracted with international travel assistance companies to provide the best service possible under this plan.
For extra protection, they back their travel assistance partner against financial risk offering stability and security so that you can be sure this service will be there when you and your family need it.
Here when you need us
To learn more about our Worldwide Travel Plan, please contact us directly.